Thursday, 12 December 2013

Audience Profile

From the responses to my Horror Survey so far, I seem to have many people that like the idea of my horror film, as they state that they're big fans of horror films. As well as this, they did answer the questions regarding the last horror film they watched and the genres they are most fond of, and I now have an idea of what my audience profile is.

People around the ages of 16-19 year old.
People who like scary characters, scary music and sound effects, blood an gore and just generally being scared.
However the people that answered this survey watched a film that isn't similar to mine at all as it was a different sub-genre to mine, although they did say they'd watch it.


This is my audience profile. I determined this from the responses I got from my survey. This gives me a good idea of where to improve/change our film and how to make it suit the audience a lot more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment